An Early Triassic conodont with periodic growth?
Total article views: 760 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Growth and feeding ecology of coniform conodonts I. Leonhard et al. 10.7717/peerj.12505
- Observations on the surface microreticulation of platform elements of Neogondolella (Conodonta) from the Upper Permian, Meishan, China H. Jiang et al. 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00052.x
- Wear, tear and systematic repair: testing models of growth dynamics in conodonts with high-resolution imaging B. Shirley et al. 10.1098/rspb.2018.1614
- Evolution of morphogenesis in 360-million-year-old conodont chordates calibrated in days J. Dzik 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2008.00291.x
- Allometry in Anisian (Middle Triassic) segminiplanate conodonts and its implications for conodont taxonomy Y. Chen et al. 10.1111/pala.12253
- Population dynamics of the Late Devonian conodontAlternognathuscalibrated in days P. Świś 10.1080/08912963.2018.1427088
- Celebrating 25 years of advances in micropalaeontology: a review F. Gregory et al. 10.1144/jm.25.2.97
- The interrelationships of ‘complex’ conodonts (Vertebrata) P. Donoghue et al. 10.1017/S1477201907002234
- False teeth: conodont-vertebrate phylogenetic relationships revisited S. Turner et al. 10.5252/g2010n4a1
- A Unitary Association-based conodont biozonation of the Smithian–Spathian boundary (Early Triassic) and associated biotic crisis from South China M. Leu et al. 10.1186/s13358-022-00259-x
- An expanded Smithian–Spathian (Lower Triassic) boundary from a reefal build‐up record in Oman: implications for conodont taxonomy, high‐resolution biochronology and the carbon isotope record M. Leu et al. 10.1002/spp2.1481
- Growth allometry and dental topography in Upper Triassic conodonts support trophic differentiation and molar-like element function V. Kelz et al. 10.1017/pab.2023.8
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023