01 May 1997
01 May 1997
An Early Triassic conodont with periodic growth?
Zhang Shunxin et al.
Total article views: 675 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Growth and feeding ecology of coniform conodonts I. Leonhard et al. 10.7717/peerj.12505
- Observations on the surface microreticulation of platform elements ofNeogondolella(Conodonta) from the Upper Permian, Meishan, China H. JIANG et al. 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00052.x
- Allometry in Anisian (Middle Triassic) segminiplanate conodonts and its implications for conodont taxonomy Y. Chen et al. 10.1111/pala.12253
- Population dynamics of the Late Devonian conodontAlternognathuscalibrated in days P. Świś 10.1080/08912963.2018.1427088
- Celebrating 25 years of advances in micropalaeontology: a review F. Gregory et al. 10.1144/jm.25.2.97
- Wear, tear and systematic repair: testing models of growth dynamics in conodonts with high-resolution imaging B. Shirley et al. 10.1098/rspb.2018.1614
- The interrelationships of ‘complex’ conodonts (Vertebrata) P. Donoghue et al. 10.1017/S1477201907002234
- False teeth: conodont-vertebrate phylogenetic relationships revisited S. Turner et al. 10.5252/g2010n4a1
- Evolution of morphogenesis in 360-million-year-old conodont chordates calibrated in days J. Dzik 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2008.00291.x
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022