Articles | Volume 35, issue 2
© Author(s) 2016. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Grass pollen surface ornamentation: a review of morphotypes and taxonomic utility
Total article views: 666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2016)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Poaceae Pollen from Southern Brazil: Distinguishing Grasslands (Campos) from Forests by Analyzing a Diverse Range of Poaceae Species J. Radaeski et al. 10.3389/fpls.2016.01833
- Reproductive biology of Sorghum halepense (L.) Pers. (Poaceae; Panicoideae; Andropogoneae) in relation to invasibility R. Kaur & A. Soodan 10.1016/j.flora.2017.02.009
- Grass pollen and phytoliths of the Falkland Islands D. Groff et al. 10.1016/j.revpalbo.2022.104603
- Phylogenetic and ecological correlates of pollen morphological diversity in a Neotropical rainforest L. Mander et al. 10.1111/btp.12847
- Anthropic pollen indicators: poaceae pollen of non-native species in Southern Brazil J. Nunes Radaeski 10.15406/oajs.2018.02.00059
- Understanding ecosystem dynamics of herbaceous grasslands (Campos) and arboreal forests (Bambuseae) using Poaceae pollen grains in the Coastal Plains Holocene sediments of Southern Brazil J. Radaeski et al. 10.1080/01916122.2019.1631225
- Comparative performance of airyscan and structured illumination superresolution microscopy in the study of the surface texture and 3D shape of pollen M. Sivaguru et al. 10.1002/jemt.22732
- Chemotaxonomy of domesticated grasses: a pathway to understanding the origins of agriculture P. Jardine et al. 10.5194/jm-38-83-2019
Latest update: 31 Mar 2023