Ostracod faunas from the Halul, Laffan and Nahr Umr Formations of offshore Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Total article views: 668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Reticulinella?-Mangashtia foraminiferal association: Characterisation of the (upper?) middle-?lower upper Turonian interval in the Sarvak Formation of SW Iran and its bearing upon Upper Cretaceous Arabian Plate sequence stratigraphy F. Schlagintweit et al. 10.1016/j.revmic.2023.100740
- Biotic response to the latest Cenomanian drowning and OAE2: A case study from the Eastern Desert of Egypt E. Nagm et al. 10.1016/j.pgeola.2020.10.001
- Senonian ostracodes from east-central Sinai, Egypt; biostratigraphic and paleobiogeographic implications A. Morsi 10.1016/S0035-1598(00)90087-4
- Dicyclina sampoi n. sp., a larger foraminifer from the Cenomanian of Zagros Range (SW Iran) A. Cherchi & R. Schroeder 10.1007/BF02985714
- The evolution of the Brachycytheride Ostracoda in the context of the breakup of Pangea T. Puckett et al. 10.1016/j.revmic.2016.04.001
- Stratigraphy and biogeographic affinities of the late Aptian–Campanian ostracods of the Potiguar and Sergipe basins in northeastern Brazil M. Viviers et al. 10.1006/cres.2000.0205
- Late Aptian to Turonian stratigraphy of the eastern Arabian Plate – depositional sequences and lithostratigraphic nomenclature F. van Buchem et al. 10.1144/1354-079310-061
- Depositional history of the uppermost Albian–Turonian Sarvak Formation in the Izeh Zone (SW Iran) B. Kalanat et al. 10.1007/s00531-020-01954-1
- Albian-Cenomanian Palynology, Paleoecology and Organic Thermal Maturity of Well DK-B in the Dukhan Oil Field of Western Qatar M. Ibrahim et al. 10.2113/geoarabia0504483
- Paleobiogeography of late Early Cretaceous to Early Paleocene marine Ostracoda in Arabia and North to Equatorial Africa P. Luger 10.1016/S0031-0182(03)00462-0
Latest update: 22 Sep 2023