Articles | Volume 37, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A review of the ecological affinities of marine organic microfossils from a Holocene record offshore of Adélie Land (East Antarctica)
Total article views: 2,991 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,395 with geography defined and 99 with unknown origin.
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sea-ice, primary productivity and ocean temperatures at the Antarctic marginal zone during late Pleistocene J. Hartman et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107069
- Transport Bias by Ocean Currents in Sedimentary Microplankton Assemblages: Implications for Paleoceanographic Reconstructions P. Nooteboom et al. 10.1029/2019PA003606
- Aquatic palynomorphs from modern marine sediments in a reconnaissance transect across the Northwest Passage – Baffin Bay region A. Pieńkowski et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2020.101825
- Marine dinocysts, acritarchs and less well-known NPP: tintinnids, ostracod and foraminiferal linings, copepod and worm remains P. Mudie et al. 10.1144/SP511-2020-55
- From bi-polar to regional distribution of modern dinoflagellate cysts, an overview of their biogeography F. Marret et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2019.101753
- Late Eocene–early Miocene evolution of the southern Australian subtropical front: a marine palynological approach F. Hoem et al. 10.5194/jm-40-175-2021
- A large West Antarctic Ice Sheet explains early Neogene sea-level amplitude J. Marschalek et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04148-0
- Surface-circulation change in the southwest Pacific Ocean across the Middle Eocene Climatic Optimum: inferences from dinoflagellate cysts and biomarker paleothermometry M. Cramwinckel et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1667-2020
- Foraminiferal organic linings: Functional and phylogenetic challenges J. Tyszka et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103726
Latest update: 29 May 2023